2020 Garden City Rams Girls Lacrosse Club Player Registration
This application is for grades 3rd to 6th grade GCGLC NCPAL Community Teams registration. There are no tryouts for these teams.
- Registration Cost - $200 per player for players registered on or prior to January 15, including a additional $20 field usage fee being collected on behalf of the Village of Garden City.
- Sibling Discount - Cost for additional family members will be discounted by $35 for the second player registered and $85 for the third or fourth player registered.
- Uniform - Uniform cost is included in the cost of registration.
- US Lacrosse Membership - All players must be a member of US Lacrosse for the entire 2020 season.
- We do not accept requests for players to be with other players or to be with a specific coach or team.
Spring Season - The PAL season is expected to begin in early April and finish prior to Memorial Day weekend.
GCRGLC is a travel program, consisting of 8 game schedule, usually 4 home and 4 away. Games are typically played on Sunday but can be played on either Saturday or Sunday and, in cases where communities have field lights games may be scheduled during the evening hours. Day and time is at the discretion of the home community. The schedule will not be published until mid-March. In addition, each community program in the league is required to participate in the NCPAL Lacrosse Festival, which has historically followed the last game of the season. The details of the upcoming season's NCPAL Festival are still being finalized.
Conflicts with other sports - While we do our best to avoid conflicts, games and practices may conflict with other travel sports. We adhere to the same sports schedule as the middle school and high school, which designates lacrosse as a Spring Sport along with Softball, Track, Baseball, Tennis and Gymnastics. Therefore, we expect lacrosse is to take priority over any sport that is not listed as a spring sport according to the school sports calendar.
Game Playing Time While GCRGLC 3rd to 6th grade is a developmental program, equal playing time is not guaranteed for players who miss, arrive late, or leave practice early, or miss the prior week's game because of another sport.
Practices will start on or about March 1, weather permitting. Practices prior to April 1 will be held to a maximum of 3 times per week and will be based on coach availability. After April 1, maximum 2 times per week.
For questions concerning the GCGLC, please contact your grade level coordinator. Their contact information can be found in the Board Directory.
Open to: GirlsResidents of: 11530
In Grades: 3 to 6 for 2019-20 School year