2021 Garden City Girls Lacrosse Club
Kindergarten and First Grade
This application is for the Garden City Girls Lacrosse Club's Kindergarten and First Grade community intramural registration.
Our kindergarten and first grade program will consist of weekly clinics to help teach basic skills and rules and small-sided games.
- Registration Cost - $75 per player (includes GC Recreation Department user fee)
- Uniform - Reversible jersey and shorts included in the cost of registration.
- US Lacrosse Membership - All players must be a member of US Lacrosse for the entire 2021 season. Please register for US Lacrosse membership here: https://www.uslacrosse.org/membership
- Equipment - All players need a lacrosse stick, mouthpiece and lacrosse goggles. Players may not wear jewelry of any kind.
Clinic Dates Season - The clinics will take place at St. Paul's on Sunday mornings from 11-12, beginning on April 11.* The schedule:
- Sunday, April 11 (OUTDOORS - cleats or sneakers)
- Sunday, April 18
- Sunday April 25
- Sunday, May 2
- Sunday, May 9
- Sunday, May 16
- Sunday, May 23
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND (5/30)- NO CLINIC
- Sunday, June 6
*We may supplement the details over the course of the season, but based on past experience, we do not want to ruin the experience for the girls by holding clinics in any kind of inclement weather, including cold temperatures. If the real feel temerature is below 50 degrees, we intend to cancel (and hope it's not that close).
Open to: Girls Residents of: 11530
born between: 01/01/2013 and 12/31/2015